3.8.2 Patch Notes
- Updated the description on Breathstealer unique gloves to reflect the fact that a Blighted Spore can be created when your Minions kill a rare monster. This change does not affect functionality.
- Fixed a rare bug where you could be placed on the upper level when entering a Blighted Ramparts Map, making it impossible to reach the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where the "Deal Full Damage" ring enchantments did not correctly bypass Blight monster resistances.
- Fixed a bug where the "Your Temporal Towers also grant you 20% increased action speed" ring enchantment did not work.
- Fixed a rare bug where kill credit was not properly awarded to players when killing a monster through the use of damage over time skills. This affected awarding of the Defeat Rogue Exiles challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Spores created by the Breathstealer unique gloves counted towards the /remaining monster count in an area.
- Reduced the impact on performance when using Multistrike, Spell Echo, Unleash, Blastchain Mine Support and High-Impact Mine Support.
- Corrupted Blood now plays audio each time it is applied to a player.
- Imprinted Beasts and Bestiary Orbs can no longer have skin transfers applied to them.
- Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.
- Durations modifiers can now affect the Flicker Strike buff which grants movement speed.
- The remains of destroyed Delve Walls can no longer be consumed or destroyed like corpses, because they aren't.
- The buff timer for stolen Headhunter, Inspired Learning and Hunter's Lesson buffs is no longer obscured when you have multiple instances of the buff.
- Updated the Vendor Recipes page of the Help Panel to reflect changes made in 3.8.0.
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented various bosses from using skills or transitioning correctly after being Frozen or Stunned.
- Fixed a bug where you would respawn in town after dying in the Uber Elder encounter. You will now respawn in your hideout if you opened the portals from your hideout.
- Fixed a bug where, when maps whose tiers were changed through the use of a Shaper's Orb or Elder Orb were corrupted into a different rare map (or had its modifiers rerolled), the new map would have mods of the original map's base tier, rather than of the original map's new tier.
- Fixed a bug where your Auras could be disabled when a summoned Carrion Golem died.
- Fixed a bug where desync would occur if you were using Cyclone while it was socketed in an item as an Incubator attached to that item reached its kill threshold.
- Fixed a bug where Spectral Shield Throw could sometimes not create secondary projectiles if it chained.
- Fixed a bug where Fog of War on the Subterranean Chart could sometimes restrict view of connected nodes if they were very far away.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Augmented Synthete's large projectile nova skill did not deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where Burning applied by Herald of Ash was not able to be removed.
- Fixed a rare bug where objects could sometimes have the wrong model. For example, a monster using a tree as its weapon.
- Fixed a bug where some buildings in the Lava Lake Map did not fade their roofs correctly when you were inside of them.
- Fixed a bug where the microtransaction versions of Ice Nova looked different when cast on a Frostbolt than if they were cast under any other condition.
- Fixed a bug where some weapon effects could not be applied to a weapon that had the Harlequin Weapon applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where both the Void Emperor Body Armour and the Miracle Wings did not animate correctly while in town areas.
- Fixed a bug where part of the Arcane Tome Totem Skin remained visible after the totem submerged.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when applying various weapon effects to a weapon that had Ringmaster Weapon applied to it.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when changing your Display Adapter in the Graphics options menu.